Herbal Spotlight - Adult ADD


Focus ADDult™ Support brain functions including concentration, focus, and attention span in teens and adults.

* Centella asiatica is recommended to facilitate mental clarity, attention span, concentration, healthy brain function, and a generally balanced mood.
* Rosemary is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer, in addition its use for strengthening memory. Studies show that studies demonstrated that Panax ginseng enabled quicker task performance and fewer mistakes.
* Passion flower is known as a natural aid for the nerves, supported by clinical trials.

"My whole life I struggled ... my focus and disorganization really affected me ... [now with] support from Native Remedies, I can finally reach my main goal..." -David, NY, USA

"I want to thank you for your prompt response and also tell you that I am having excellent results with Focus ADDult... nothing has ever helped me the way your remedies have...My mind is clearer than it's been, and I have real energy for the first time in years. I'm working on projects I'd set aside, and completing projects I never had the energy - or motivation - to complete. It is truly amazing..." - I.M., NV, USA


Get more information on Focus ADDult for Adult ADD

No comments: