Stay Warm & Lose Weight with Cayenne Pepper!

How cayenne pepper and other natural remedies can help you reach your target weight goals.

Did the holiday rush leave you with no time to stick to your normal exercise and diet routines? You’re not alone-- most people gain weight during the holidays no matter how hard they try to avoid it.

But did you know that adding a dash of cayenne pepper to your everyday life can be a great way to help you lose weight naturally? Not only that, cayenne pepper aids circulation, which will help your body stay warm during the winter months. This is especially beneficial for those who suffer from cold hands and feet.

Cayenne also has essential vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin C, which helps protect you against colds and flu. The fiery pepper is also an excellent source of vitamin A through its concentration of carotenoids, including beta-carotene.

Beta-carotene is not only a potent antioxidant, but can be converted in the body to vitamin A, a nutrient essential for healthy epithelial tissues-- including the mucous membranes that line the nasal passages, lungs, intestinal tract and urinary tract and serve as the body's first line of defense against invading pathogens.

Studies have shown that Beta-carotene is also helpful in reducing symptoms of asthma, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, beta-carotene is an antioxidant which is useful in preventing free radical damage that can lead to atherosclerosis, colon cancer, and diabetic complications, like nerve damage and heart disease.

Another widely studied component in the cayenne pepper is capsaicin. This substance is what lends cayenne pepper its characteristic heat. Research has marveled at its pain-reducing effects, cardiovascular benefits, as well as its ability to help prevent ulcers. Capsaicin also effectively opens and drains congested nasal passages.

With so many health benefits and a low cost, what are you waiting for; add some spice into your life and lose weight with cayenne pepper.

How has EcoSlim helped others?

“I tried every diet in the book. I was always on a different diet but if I lost weight it would go straight back on. Your weight loss program helped me to stay on track and I realized for the first time that I did not have to starve to lose weight! The slimming drops made a big difference and every time I stood on the scale I had a smile on my face! After two weeks I had already lost 11 lbs, after 6 weeks I weighed 30 lbs less than when I started! I have never felt or looked so good!” -Janey, LA, USA

“After my baby was born I just could not shake off the extra weight that I gained. The [EcoSlim] slimming drops helped me to control my appetite and I had lots of energy! I am so glad that there is something natural that is good for me AND it helps me to loose weight. I have only been taking the slimming drops for three weeks and I am already buying new clothes! My husband says he can see the difference in all the places that count!” -Lillian, UK

“After my first baby, I could not lose the weight I put on in all the wrong places. My eating patterns were terrible and I felt more miserable by the day. …After using EcoSlim and Mindsoothe, I can really say that I have things under control again. My mood and my confidence levels are fantastic and I can eat sensibly again. All my old clothes are starting to fit again. The best is that I am not dieting like I used to - just eating normally… so I know I will be able to keep this up. Thank you for a wonderful product!” -Heather, Port Elizabeth


Get more info on EcoSlim for Ephedra-Free, Safe Weight Loss

Related Products


EcoSlim™

Natural herbal remedy with cayenne pepper to assist slimming programs, maintain healthy weight & balanced metabolism

Slimmer's Assist™

Homeopathic remedy improves sluggish digestion, boosts metabolism & increases weight loss

No comments: