Don’t weight to beat the bulge!

Article courtesy of Native Remedies

Many people are unhappy with about their body type and weight, and embark on a journey to shape up. Unfortunately, this often leads to a series of fad diets in order to slim down.

While yo-yo dieting may be effective in the short term, in the long run, regular fluctuations in weight can disturb the balance of the body’s metabolism – leading to systemic confusion and a sluggish metabolism, gradually making the task of getting healthy and slimming down increasingly difficult. This slower metabolism can eventually lead to weight gain, even when eating normally.

Some people follow unhealthy weight loss plans such as crash diets, and prescription or over-the-counter medicine to control their appetite. Though many of these products advertise themselves as healthy weight loss supplements, some contain harmful stimulants that raise heart rate and speed up the metabolism in an un-natural way.
Even some so-called natural products for weight management contain ephedra and other harmful stimulants that can have negative effects on the body. Ultimately, the regimenting is unrealistic and the weight lost often returns with a vengeance after the diet or product is stopped.

Healthy weight loss plans that support natural and healthy weight management agree that the most crucial factors are following a healthy diet, exercising a minimum of three times a week, and drinking the equivalent of eight glasses of water a day. Other healthy body slimming tips are incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to better deal with stress. It is well known that our body reacts to stress by releasing cortisol which makes us store fat around the waist and abdominal area.

The natural way

Healthy weight loss plans that support natural and healthy weight management agree that the most crucial factors are following a healthy diet, exercising a minimum of three times a week, and drinking the equivalent of eight glasses of water a day. Other healthy body slimming tips are incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to better deal with stress. It is well known that our body reacts to stress by releasing cortisol which makes us store fat around the waist and abdominal area.

Natural remedies offer weight loss supplements that have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of digestion, the metabolism, liver functioning and the healthy breakdown of dietary fat, helping to promote a balanced weight and body type.

In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the liver, stomach and digestive system and promote a healthy metabolism.

For instance, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), a derivative of citric acid, is found primarily in a small, sweet, purple fruit called Garcinia cambogia. In an 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 60 overweight individuals, use of HCA produced significant weight loss as compared to the placebo.

(Thom E. Hydroxycitrate (HCA) in the treatment of obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord.1996;20(suppl 4):75).

What is EcoSlim?

EcoSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults by our team of natural health experts. Weight loss supplements such as EcoSlim can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a health metabolism without compromising health or serious side effects.

EcoSlim is effectively used as part of a total slimming program to safely support healthy metabolism, energy levels and systemic balance in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.

In combination with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, EcoSlim supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain optimum performance.

How has EcoSlim helped others?

“The EcoSlim and Detox Drops are a big help and I feel so healthy and full of energy...” -Sam, Cape Town

“I have tried to lose the same 10 lbs for the last year. I have a healthy eating plan and daily moderate exercise. I was becoming completely frustrated because my end of the day hunger always sabotaged my weight loss. Two weeks ago I started taking EcoSlim and Slimmer's Assist and I've been thrilled that my hunger is gone! Even mealtime portions are much smaller and I'm still satisfied. I've already lost 3 lbs. and I'm confident that your products will soon help me reach my goal. I feel just great and want to thank you for the wonderful products.” -Mary, USA

“I tried every diet in the book. I was always on a different diet but if I lost weight it would go straight back on. Your weight loss program helped me to stay on track and I realized for the first time that I did not have to starve to lose weight! The slimming drops made a big difference and every time I stood on the scale I had a smile on my face! After two weeks I had already lost 11 lbs, after 6 weeks I weighed 30 lbs less than when I started! I have never felt or looked so good!” -Janey, LA, USA

“After my baby was born I just could not shake off the extra weight that I gained. The [EcoSlim] slimming drops helped me to control my appetite and I had lots of energy! I am so glad that there is something natural that is good for me AND it helps me to loose weight. I have only been taking the slimming drops for three weeks and I am already buying new clothes! My husband says he can see the difference in all the places that count!” -Lillian, UK

Get more info on EcoSlim for Ephedra-Free, Safe Weight Loss

Related Products:
* To support a balanced metabolism in teens, visit TeenSlim
* To support weight management in children under 13, visit JuniorSlim

No comments: